It is easy and we want to keep it all user friendly, we are a family based business and we to get frustrated with long sets of instructions so we will keep it simple:
1. You make a commitment to buy either a half or a whole beast.
2. The final price is determined after the animal is slaughtered, it is based on weight.
3. You can pay the costs over a period of 4 months, or at the time of ordering.
4. The costs will vary but the current typical costs are:
i. Beef $11.50/kg of carcass weight at slaughter including GST
ii. Sheep $ 11.50/kg of carcass weight at slaughter including GST
iii. Pig – NOTE: Not yet available
5. The animal is allocated to you when $1250 for whole beast or $625 for half beast has been paid.
6. The animal will be slaughtered when 80% of the amount has been paid.
7. The meat will be delivered when 100% of the amount is paid.
8. The money prepaid by you is paid out progressively to secure the animal, pay for the killing and packing and finally for the delivery and administration.
9. Each client will have a unique individual number.
10. If the order is cancelled after 60% of the required amount has been paid, we will refund 80% of the money paid.
11. You can choose a mix of meat cuts from the list offered on the order page which must be completed prior to the 60% trigger.
12. We will arrange delivery to you at a mutually acceptable time.
13. You can read our Terms and Conditions.
Ordering meat is temporarily on hold as from 24 August 2016